Pages

Monday, March 24, 2014



Okay, so we don't have any baptismal dates still, but we're trying really hard! We are finally starting to get to know the word and find some investigators. And our investigators are AWESOME. Enserio. The best. We walk millions of miles a day so were always ready for bed when the time comes.
I've actually been pretty sick these past few days. And it makes it really hard to do the work. But were going to rest today and hopefully I'm better soon.
Turns out, I remember why I was vegetarian. Some of the meat I eat is questionable. But I'm learning to just get over it. My Spanish is getting better slowly but surely. I pray for the gift of tongues and interpretation every day. And I know that the Lord is helping me.
To be honest I cant really think clearly right now, so Im going to keep this short. But just know that I love you all and I am so glad to be here serving the Lord.
Oh and mom, tell Mimi nobody has pinched me yet. That'll be the day.


Con amor,
Hna. Waddell


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com