Pages

Monday, April 14, 2014

Busy serving The Lord

Sooo, I just realized I forgot to write my blog email... Whoops. And Im basically out of time. BUT I didnt get transferred! Thanks goodness! Im still with my wonderful companion who I am started to really connect with. Our teachings are much more in unison now that my spanish is improving and we are working really hard. I{m striving to be exactly what the Lord wants me to be and get lost in the work. Sorry again! But my pictures won{t work. I think I need a new card adapter so thats really depressing. I have so many I want to send! But anyways, I hope everything is doing so great in whatever shinanigans are going on in life. Remember you are never alone, God is always there for each and every one of us. I love you all. 

Con amor,
Hna Waddell

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com