Pages

Monday, April 7, 2014

Still can't send pictures

So first of all, we had interviews with our Mission president this week which was awesome! I got the opportunity to do role play teaching with his wife Hermana Call and at first I was sooo nervous because obvious reasons. But afterwards she was soooo surprised with my Spanish and the spirit was so strong and just wow.
Conference was awesome, even though I did not understand everything (it was in spanish) so that was a little bit frustrating but ya know, estaaaa biennnn.
Lizbeth one of our investigators made a baptismal date so we are sooo excited for her! I can just see the light of christ growing in her eyes every time we visit. Along with Familia CardanasPerez, they are wonderful. And theyre desire for this gospel is skyrocketing. AND today, they took us to the Teotihuacan Pyramids! Which was sooo awesome. I have so many pictures but the computers here never let me send them :( So Im actually really sad about that. And I finally bought a blanket! Its from the pyramids so its actually pretty flippin awesome.
I realized this week that Im going to struggleeee with the food here. I seem to only enjooy 1/10 meals here haha. Its so different and majority of the time I get sick off of it. But yesterday I had a hamburger and boy did that take me back to good ole´ United States food! But no, it´ll be okay. I just need to stop being a baby.
I´m starting to finally be in more tune with the spirit and what people I teach need. It is amazing what the Lord can do to help us. And how much he WANTS to help us. I have never been closer to Him in my life, and I have a goal to never deviate from this. Something Ive been thinking about a lot lately is ¨being alone¨. During conference somebody mentioned that sometimes we have to stand alone. And even as a missionary with a constant companion its easy to feel this way, especially when I dont know the language as well as I´d like. But also something to think about...we might feel alone. But...we are NEVER alone. Never. Heavenly Father is always there with open arms and ready ears waiting for us to COME UNTO HIM. Never let yourself feel like there is no one to go to, because you´re forgetting the most important man who lived on this earth; Jesus Christ our Savior. And through Him, we can do all things.
I love you all and hope that you realize how much Heavenly Father loves you too.
All is well in the promised land.


con amor,
Hna Waddell

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com