Pages

Monday, June 2, 2014



This week has been crazy! Ive realized so much more about the mission this week now that I´m on the other side of the training rhelm. Im forgetting english. I tried to pray the other day in English. Ya, failure. I don´t have much time like at all because were going to eat at an investigators house. But just know that Im loving the mission life. It is the best way to go. By far. Im learning more than Ive ever learned in my life. And this gospel is SO SO TRUE. My testimony grows every day through my investigators. The work is beautiful, the language can be a struggle, but the Lord is on my side.






Oh and my new companion is from here and speaks less english than my first, so like none. And her name is Hermana Lome. We´re going to have so much success I can just feel it!






Con mucho amor,


Hna Waddell

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com