Pages

Monday, July 21, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_M8asSSGvw



I would like to share the video that my sister shared last week. Elder Holland has been my go-to every time I need a quick nd strong spiritual boost. I also would like to testify that I know that the Book of Mormon is the word of God. I know that when we have moments, days, or even months of disappointment and struggles when we feel like we cant go anymore. When we feel like there is no light at the end of the tunnel and nobody understands. I testify that He knows. Our Savior Jesus Christ has been through it before, and more. He knows EXACTLY what is going on in your life. I know that through the Atonement we can overcome anything. Wether in a day or through much patience and tribulation. I know that in the Book of Mormon we can find words directed towards each one of us personally. I know that God lives along with his beloved son Jesus Christ, and that they will NEVER leave our side. I testify these things in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.


27 Now when our hearts were depressed, and we were about to turn back, behold, the Lord comforted us, and said: .... bear with patience thine afflictions, and I will give unto you success.

-Alma 26:27


Love you all,
con amor,
Hna Waddell

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com