Pages

Monday, July 21, 2014



I almost forgot to write my weekly email. Well first off, I want to apologize to everyone if my emails ever seemed pessimistic or down hearted. Im changing my habits and I am starting to recognize the happiness more and more in the mission. Also, I might always say that we dont have much success because we dont have baptisms. But you know what, we have success everyday! We have been reinactivating so mmany families to be faithful members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, and we{re faithful gardeners planting those seeds everyday. Our jeans are torn(well....skirts) and hands are dirty with the hard work and rainy days of the life of a missionary.
It{s the little things that count. And not just in the mission, but in LIFE. If we forget about all those little good things that come and go, we{ll miss the opportunity to just smile and take a deep breath and remind ourselves. Wow, I am a child of God. I am healthy, I have my family, I have the Gospel of Jesus Christ in my life. Ive got everything I need.
Watch this video. I love it.


http://www.mormonchannel.org/video/mormon-messages?im=true&v=1101413031001



What really matters most?


Con amor,
Hna Waddell


also, I found out you can send music to my email. So if any one has some awesome church music or uplifting appropiate music I would greatly appreciate it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com