Pages

Friday, July 11, 2014

So I met President and Hna Titensor this week and they are awesome. She is still learning spanish and so sweet and ready to learn. Every was acting weird because, well, its our new president! But I know that every really likes them. This mission will continue to progress with the council that President and Hna Call left behind along with the new perspective of the Titensor{s.
Well, below is a photo of Hna Zamora from Ecuador. We had exchanges for one day and she{s awwesome. Also she gave me this super hip skirt.
Im sorry I cant ever think of what to write about. Ill do better next week!


mientras you can watch this mormon message that Im in love with.
http://www.mormonchannel.org/video/mormon-messages?im=true&v=3267475157001



I love you all. Remember Him always. He loves you all as well.


con amor,
Hna Waddell

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com