Pages

Monday, November 17, 2014



I got a little punch in the face this last week on the amount of humility I have been lacking. I have put a lot of thought into who I am here, and who I represent. Also the fact that I can not do anything without the Holy Ghost. Basically, the hand of Lord is in all the success we have seen in the mission, and we forget who is really harvesting here, we will lose ourselves in pride. The mission is something that has changed me, and helped me and continues to help me realize what I need to do better. To repent. To change. To rely of our Heavenly Father more than ever. Without Him, I{m nothing. And I know that. I am so grateful for this transfer we just had, my companion is Hna Alcantara and shes from the Dominican Republic. She is superrrr upbeat and ready to work always! So we are working to strengthen this area(it really needs some tuning up...)
Thank you for all your prayers and thoughts. I continue to think about you all everyday. Remember your vision here on the Earth, we arent just here to have a family and live a little. We{re here to go to the temple, help others go to the temple, and especially go through the temple for those who have not ever had the chance. I am so grateful for this perfect gospel.
con amor,
Hna Waddell


my new comp is the one with the fro hahaha


also I finallyyyyyy got to see my trainer!! Hna Acosta!!! shes going home the next transfer :(





No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com