Pages

Monday, November 3, 2014



I have noticed more in this past week than ever, of how much I LOVE being here. Im not saying that this week was perfect or that it didnt have any downs. But I have just come to the conlusion that I would rather be here serving the Lord and being perfected in Christ than anywhere else. A wise elder once said, "The mission isnt a preparation for life, the mission is life." And this couldnt be anymore true. A lottttt of people I love and look up to are going home in these 2 upcoming transfers and its just made me relect on everything.
The mission is my life. It is my foundation to everything. It will forever and always be a part of me and I am forever grateful for this opportunity. I just pray that these next months wont go by too fast.
Please pray for our investigators! We have 2 baptisms scheduled for this upcoming sunday and we need all the support we can get! :) Thanks for everything. Les amo un buen, y ojala que todo esta bien.
con amor,
Hna Waddell


-my area
-i went on splits to an area where EVERY house was alike... it was creepy.
-HALLOWEENNNN




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com