Pages

Monday, December 15, 2014

11-24-2014



11-24-14


Things are sooo good!! We have been finding so many people this week! and we had 2 baptisms yesterday! Im really grateful that Im able to be a part of this hastening of the Lords work. Love you all :)






31 And when Enoch had heard these words, he bowed himself tothe earth, before the Lord, and spake before the Lord, saying: Whyis it that I have found favor in thy sight, and am but a lad, and allthe people hate me; for I am slow of speech; wherefore am I thyservant?


32 And the Lord said unto Enoch: Go forth and do as I havecommanded thee, and no man shall pierce thee. Open thy mouth,and it shall be filled, and I will give thee utterance, for all flesh isin my hands, and I will do as seemeth me good.


33 Say unto this people: Choose ye this day, to serve the Lord Godwho made you.


Moses 6


Remember that His hands are the cause of everything. Love you all


con amor,


Hna Waddell




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com