Pages

Monday, March 2, 2015


Emily was transferred to another area last weekm Bosques de lago. She is now a Sister training leader.
Dear everyone who still reads these weekly(ever other weekly) letters,
My new area is great. I aboslutely love it. Along with my new companion. We{ve only had a week together and it feels like a lifetime. My new calling is a little tiring but its so amazing because Im allowed to learn as I help others grow and learn. The miracles I see in exchanges are small but worth so much. We had a baptism this past Saturday and Pres. Titensor was able to be a part of it baptising Viridiana. It was super special and Im so excited for this decision she has made in her life. I feel like the ward has a lot of potential we just need to get them going and the work will start to flow.
A lot of people in my ward also have either been too or lived in the US so the majority know english and how to cook food from there so thats been fun! Ive gotten rib eyes, fried chicken, mashed potatoes and cold slaw so its felt like home lately haha.
I hope that everyone is doing great over there. It couldnt better over here in good ole Mexico. Im enjoying every minute of it and going big before I go home. Sorry the emails short and vague, you know how it is. les quiero mucho, y ANIMO! :)
con amor,
Hna Waddell


ps. we learned how to make our own shampoo today!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com