Pages

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

One of the most important things I have learned here in the mission and continue to learn every day is rounded up in this quote by Pres. Thomas S. Monson.



"The Redeemer chose imperfect people to teach the way to perfection. He did so then. He does so now."


I have noticed a feeling of inadequacy constantly in the mission. But it makes me feel good to be reminded of the Atonement and the power it has. Not just on those we teach, but also with ourselves. It applies to everyone, always. As long as we are willing to accept it and obey our Savior. It might seem like something so simple, but every day I am able to see the impact the atonement has on me, and how much I need it. }


We were able to find so many new people this week, including one in particular (hes athiest) We saw so many miracles and we are looking forward to more. He might not believe in God, but atleast he has the desire to do so. He came to church this sunday and is preparing to be baptized. This work is only possible with the Lord on our side.


xoxo
Hna Waddell


We went to Teotihuacan today!! Super fun. My comp is the best!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com