Pages

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Okay, basically my most exciting news from this week is the fact that I was able to go to the baptism of my VERY first lesson and investigator in the mission. Her testimony is everlastingly strong and her desire to follow the Lord is endless. Seeing the fruits of the mission and all the hard work we do is a reward that can not be described. I am so grateful for the Lord and for what He has done to help Alejandra get baptized. Reading in Alma 26 (thanks Sister Deveraux for your email) reminds us of the great JOY Ammon felt while sharing this gospel and seeing the lives of people change. I can now testify of that joy.
35 Now have we not reason to rejoice? Yea, I say untoyou, there never were men that had so great reason torejoice as we, since the world began; yea, and my joy iscarried away, even unto boasting in my God; for he has allpower, all wisdom, and all understanding; hecomprehendeth all things, and he is a merciful Being, evenunto salvation, to those who will repent and believe on hisname.



I love you all so much. Dont forget to rejoice in the little things of life.
Con amor,
Hna Waddell


Baptism of Alejandra
Un chamaco from a recent convert
A little cutie from Spain! ( her mom dresses her up in the latest Europe fashions supposedly...LOVE IT!)



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com